Saturday, July 4, 2009

My blog

The title of my blog comes from a song that I've been listening to, called "Shinkokyuu" or, "Deep Breaths." - I like Japanese music. I speak the language, and I like to cook and eat the food. There'll be a lot of Japanese around here.

That's what I'm trying to take right now. In and out. In and out. One foot in front of the other because I need to start anew and I can only do it one step at a time.

This blog will likely be a mixture of my thoughts on politics, the law, and issues of race, class, and gender interspersed with snippets of what's going on in my life.

A deep breath.

My boyfriend of three years just broke up with me over the phone last night.

Another deep breath.

He wants to be friends, even though he loves me.

Another deep breath.

He loves me, but my situation (and I) have been making him unhappy.

Keep moving forward.

I want him back, and I want him now.

In.

It hurts.

Out.

God, it hurts.

Right.

He was my first love.

Left.

He was my first everything.

1.

It feels like a bad dream, but it's real.

2.

I will wake up. I will get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment